- Log into your Google Tag Manager account
- Select the container that corresponds to the website you want the widget to appear on.
- Click "Add a new tag".
- Click on "Tag Configuration".
- Select "Custom HTML".
6. Copy and paste your ResponseiQ tracking code from your dashboard and be sure to copy the code, including the < and > tags.
7. Click "Triggering" and select “All Pages”. Alternatively, if you want the widget to only appear on certain pages, you can click the “+” icon to set up a custom rule.
8. Save your new tag by clicking the blue button on the top right of your screen.
9. You can preview your tag by clicking "Preview" and then heading over to your website and refreshing the page, or you can can simply submit the changes.
10. Your widget should now be live on your website - you can now head over to it and check it is appearing as you want it to.
Need help getting your tracking code working? You can also reach out to us at email@example.com.
You might also want to set up Google Analytics tracking and goals. To read instructions on how to do this, please click on the button below: