ResponseiQ’s HubSpot integration will enable you and your team to seamlessly capture contact information, as well as other valuable information about events associated with leads. We understand there is a huge amount of valuable data within your CRM. By adding the data from sales calls into the CRM you are only adding greater value for your teams to generate even better results for your business.
How it works
Each time a lead is connected, our integration with HubSpot will check if the lead’s email or contact number is already associated with a previously existing contact on HubSpot. If the email or phone number does not exist, a new contact will be created automatically. However, If the contact exists in HubSpot already, the call event will be added as a new note on the contact’s timeline respectively.
There are a variety of details associated with each lead. These could include call recording, the caller’s phone number, the landing URL, call length, call outcome, etc. All of this is invaluable information. We will log the specific details of the event with a note associated with each call. This includes call events such as call started, call claimed, call connected, etc.
HubSpot's End Points
HubSpot Contacts: Every new lead will be created as a new contact in HubSpot. This is useful so that you do not miss out on any newly acquired customers for your sales team to keep track of.
TIP: Make sure your existing contact’s numbers are populated in the “Phone number” field of HubSpot and not the “Mobile phone number”. This will enable our integration to be able to search through existing phone numbers and avoid contact duplication.
HubSpot Timeline Events: In a scenario, where an incoming lead already exists in your HubSpot contacts, the new lead will be automatically created as a new timeline event under the existing contact. This means that your team always has an updated activity timeline to close more business.
Steps to activate
- Log in to your Company Dashboard on ResponseiQ
- Go to Global Settings
3. Select CRM Integrations and select HubSpot Integration
4. Input your HubSpot API Key
TIP: To access your HubSpot API Key please follow these simple steps:
5. The Hubspot property name is the field that we update with "ResponseiQ" so that when searching on Hubspot this field can be used to see all the leads that have been added by ResponseiQ
6. You can choose a custom field for Outcome Tracking, which means when your agents use ResponseiQ Outcome Tracking, via email/DTMF tones to record an outcome, we can record the most recent outcome submitted by an agent into Hubspot. This is the field we would update in Hubspot.
In addition, we will also update this field with the lead status & whether there is a follow-up call due or if all follow-up calls have been completed.
Example: Lead status - Final/Ongoing - Latest Outcome
Note: The lead status hierarchy is Connected > Missed by customer > Missed by agent.
If the initial lead status was "Missed by agent" and a follow-up call takes place with a "Connected" lead status, we will replace the initial lead status with "Connected"
If the initial lead status was "Connected" and a follow-up call takes place with a "Missed by agent" lead status, we will not replace the initial lead status instead the lead status will remain unchanged and be shown as "Connected"
7. You can choose a custom field for Source & Attribution, meaning we will populate this field with data relating to the product the lead originated from and all relevant attribution data we have.
Domain Name: GK Live
Widget Alias: GK Live
Attribution: Facebook - CPC - Social
- A lead comes to the web URL via a Facebook CPC Campaign.
- The lead than requests a callback via ResponseiQ widget on the URL
- The HubSpot contact for the lead is either created if the phone number does not exist or updates a new call detail for the existing contact.
- Based on the new updates done for the HubSpot integration, the call details in HubSpot will now also include the lead’s source in terms which ResponseiQ product generated the call, the service’s domain name and then the traffic source attribution of the lead.
- As per the above case, the following info will be posted in the HubSpot:
Product: Widget - Name: GK Live - Source: facebook - Medium: CPC - Channel: Social
Example of a Lead Connect call:
Product: Leadconnect - Name: GK Live - Source: Delay Lead - Medium: lead connect - Channel: Email - Campaign Delay Lead
Example of a Lead Campaigns call:
Product: Campaign - Name: Beta - Source: Holidayss campaing - Medium: lead campaign - Channel: Direct - Campaign Holidayss campaing
Example of a Call tracking call:
Product: Call Tracking - Name: GK Call Tracking - Source: google - Medium: CPC - Channel: Paid Search
8. The fall back first name & fall back email is used in scenario's where we have not received a name or email from the lead we would use this as a fallback.
9. You can choose the Events you intend to be logged for an associated contact.
10. Now select the widgets you intend to log events for.
Note: By default, all existing or newly added widgets will be enabled.
11. You can choose Activate/De-activate integration as and when you intend to
12. Submit to save the settings for your company in ResponseiQ
The ResponseiQ application will now successfully be integrated with HubSpot
ResponseiQ HubSpot Integration Features
Set Custom Property Name: The records you have in HubSpot have properties that hold valuable information about your leads and prospects. You can now choose a custom field in your HubSpot from HubSpot integration settings, which will let you know that source of information is ResponseiQ.
Set Custom Field for Outcome Tracking: The Integration will now let you choose a custom field for your HubSpot. This is where you intend to capture the current outcome for any contact made for a lead or prospect you have in HubSpot. The outcomes will now include either the latest lead status or the outcomes configured in company outcome tracking settings in the ResponseiQ application, whatever latest was captured.
Note: Outcome status is now also being captured in every note pushed related to a lead via ResponseiQ.
HubSpot Contact URL in ResponseiQ App: For all the records associated with an email or phone number that exists as a contact in your HubSpot, ResponseiQ will capture the contact’s URL and add it for every call that happens for the lead. The CRM contact URL could be found in the call reports, claim emails and CSV exports. The URL can be used to swiftly be redirected the lead’s contact page on HubSpot provided the user has the access to the specific HubSpot.
HubSpot note is updated with every lead status: A lead usually has multiple lead statuses associated with it other than events like call started, scheduled, missed by agent, call finished, etc. Our integration pushes the first note when a call started event is logged and then keeps on updating the same note with consequent lead statuses that are captured by the system in real-time. This way, we ensure that all the information is logged for a contact in HubSpot at each stage of the call and not wait for the call to be finished.
HubSpot note is updated for leads via Campaigns: ResponseiQ now offers a feature called “Campaigns” that will enable you to upload a CSV of contacts and then automatically generate calls at a scheduled time for each of the phone number imported via CSV. We have made sure that you get the same amount of valuable information for the leads generated via campaigns like you currently capture from the leads via Lead Connect and the widget.
TIP: To know more about the ResponseiQ Campaigns feature please find more information on https://knowledge.responseiq.com/en/articles/3742178-campaigns
For more information on Conversion Tracking via ResponseiQ HubSpot Integration have a look at our Knowledge base article here - http://knowledge.responseiq.com/en/articles/4614643-conversion-tracking-via-responseiq-s-hubspot-integration
If you are still unsure of anything, please reach out to email@example.com