ResponseiQ’s Salesforce integration will enable you and your team to seamlessly capture call activities and customer information in Salesforce. We understand that there is a huge amount of valuable data within your CRM, and adding the data from the sales calls will add immense value for your teams to churn out even better revenue for your business.
How it works:
- Each time a call is connected to a lead, our integration app in Salesforce will check if the person exists using the phone number as the primary identification. If the person does not exist, they will be added as a new lead. However, if the person exists as a lead or contact already, the call event will be added as an activity under that lead.
- If a call is missed by an agent, this data is also logged in your Salesforce platform.
- Each call has details associated with it, which could include call recording, the caller’s phone number, the landing URL, call length, and more. Rather than saving them in Salesforce in the standard format, you can choose to map each of those fields to custom objects that you set up in your Salesforce account.
- You can decide if you want to assign an agent via ResponseiQ or let the agent be assigned as it is currently in your current Salesforce data.
- You will need to set up the integration once for the whole company and then you can choose which sub-widgets in your company should be allowed to push data to your Salesforce instance rather than installing the integration for each sub-widget individually. You will be able to see the sub-widget name in Salesforce under the field “ResponseiQ Widget Name”
Our Salesforce integration is compatible with the following editions:
Salesforce End Points
Salesforce Leads: Every new incoming call will be logged as a new lead in your existing Salesforce CRM platform, your sales team can keep track of any newly-acquired customers.
Salesforce Lead Activity: If an incoming call is from a customer who already exists in your Salesforce leads, the new call will be automatically created as a new activity under the existing lead for the respective customer. As such, your team always has an updated visitor timeline to help close more deals.
Salesforce Custom Objects: You can also create Salesforce custom objects that are specific to your organization’s needs. This gives you complete control on which types of data you wish to collect from your interactions and data sources. You will be able to create a completely new custom object in which you can define all the parameters, or customise a standard object according to your needs.
Steps to activate:
- Log in to your Company Dashboard on ResponseiQ
- Go to Settings and select Salesforce Integration
3. Input your Salesforce Organization ID
4. Choose the call events you intend to be logged as activities in your Salesforce platform
5. Now select the sub-widgets for whom you intend to capture leads and associated activities in your Salesforce platform
6. Choose the package version you intend to install on your Salesforce platform
Please note: Please note: Please choose the latest version to be installed. Currently, the latest version is 1.11 when written on 27th March 2020.
5. After providing your Organization ID, click on 'click here'
6. You can also choose to switch on the option for Agent Assign, which will let agent assignment be implemented via ResponseiQ such that the account owner of your company’s Salesforce instance is automatically assigned as the lead owner of all the leads coming through ResponseiQ platform
7. A new browser window will open with an option to install the ResponseiQ package on your Salesforce platform
8. Select the installation type, check to acknowledge, and proceed with the installation
9. You will then see a pop-up prompting you to grant access to the third-party install
10. After a few moments, the installation will be complete and you will see the following confirmation screen:
11. You can now go back to your Salesforce Dashboard and open the App Launcher. Click on the newly-installed ResponseiQ Lightning app
12. In the app, click on the ResponseiQ Settings tab
13. On the app settings page, select the 'Production' environment and click 'Authorize' to connect:
14. If integration has been successful, you should now see the following screen:
15. You can now go to Settings and click on Salesforce Integration to verify that the ResponseiQ application is now connected with your Salesforce CRM
You have successfully integrated Salesforce with ResponseiQ.