If you want to dig deeper into your call reports, you can do this by accessing the 'Advanced Filters' tab. This is available for each unique sub-widget.
You can also filter and review activity for both the callback widget and Lead Connect if you have this product enabled.
Standard Search Options
Using our multiple products? Great! Look at performance collectively or filter to see just one set of results for a particular service.
If you have more than one domain on your account, you can filter them individually here.
Pretty straightforward - enter a date range to look at data for a specific time frame.
This section allows you to look at a breakdown of how many calls were scheduled, connected and missed by the agent/customer.
See all the activity from a particular agent.
Search the call records if they were Scheduled or were Live calls
Search for a particular call record using the Call-ID
If Outcome Tracking is enabled, you can search calls with a specific outcome logged.
You can filter the data for a particular phone number. See if you're getting repeat calls.
Great for tracking visitor origination and investigating marketing efforts by traffic source Channels
Filter to view calls from a particular traffic source.
Choose a Medium to look for the calls attributed to a specific traffic source medium.
This will be helpful to view calls generated via a particular marketing campaign.
How does it work?
- Be sure that you have selected search and filter options that you intend to export data against
- Click the “Export CSV” button.
- In the event that the CSV has call records less than or equal to 100, the application will display a pop up with a “Download” button. A CSV file will be downloaded when you click on the “Download” button.
4. In the event that the CSV is expected to have more than 100 call records, the application will display a pop-up to select emails where you intend to receive the exported CSV file to.
5. You will have the choice to select from all company user emails or input any other email of your choice. The CSV will be emailed to the specified email addresses in due time.